24 hours race - running to stop the traffic
Running To Stop The Traffic (RTST) is a global youth movement to end slavery and human trafficking one endurance event at a time.
- To date, RTST events have raised over HKD 2.5 million for charities that fight human trafficking on the grass-roots level.
- Over 45,000 man hours have been given by runners who push their mental and physical boundaries to fight slavery
- 26 schools in 3 different countries come together on one day to compete against each other in order to raise awareness for slavery
- Since 2010, RTST has been organised by students for students. Besides our board members, we are completely student run.
- We are proud that since 2010, 100% of money donated by the public has proceeded directly to the charities we support.
- Our operational costs, which we fund for separately from public donors, represent 8.6% of the gross funds we raise per annum