Vabella Limited is honored to support Rotary both internationally and District 3450 in Hong Kong.
The owner of Vabella, Tobi Doeringer, is a Past President (05-06) of the Rotary Club of Hong Kong South and Charter President of the Rotary Club of Shouson Hill which was chartered under the auspice of then Rotary International President Kalyan Banerjee and District Governor David Harilela in 2012.
The Rotary Motto is 'Service Above Self' and Rotarians embrace the four way test of the things we think, say or do:
- Is it the truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
The companies in the Vabella Group are managed with the Declaration for Rotarians in Business and Professions in mind:
- Consider my vocation to be another opportunity to serve;
- Be faithful to the letter and the spirit of the ethical codes of my vocation, to the laws of my country, and to the standards of my community;
- Do all in my power to dignify my vocation and to promote the highest ethical standards in my chosen vocation;
- Be fair to my employer, employees, associates, competitors, customers, the public, and all those with whom I have a business or professional relationship;
- Recognise the honour and respect due to all occupations which are useful to society;
- Offer my vocational talents; to provide opportunities to young people, to work for the relief of the special needs of others, and to improve the quality of life in my community;
- Adhere to honesty in my advertising and in all representations to the public concerning my business and profession;
- Neither seek from or grant to a fellow Rotarian a privilege or advantage not normally accorded to others in a business or professional relationship